[Biopython] Volunteers for making Biopython release 1.77

Stéphane Téletchéa stephane.teletchea at univ-nantes.fr
Mon May 11 19:49:07 UTC 2020

Dear all,

Le 11/05/2020 à 16:20, Daley, Christopher a écrit :
> I've stood up a Docker container with all of the dependencies and
> successfully run the full online test suite with the exception of the
> NCBI_qblast test which seems to be timing out.
>
> I'll make a pull request to update the Docker images once I test them
> a bit more locally.
>
> Chris

I've not stand up for the full release process, but if you need a
side-tester, I'm your man under Ubuntu Linux 18.04 LTS. I have a pretty
decent machine and internet connection so don't hesitate :-)

Best,

Stéphane

--
Assistant Professor, UFIP, UMR 6286 CNRS, Team Protein Design In Silico
UFR Sciences et Techniques, 2, rue de la Houssinière, Bât. 25, 44322 Nantes cedex 03, France