[Biopython] Declaring Bio.trie, Bio.triefind obsolete

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon May 21 11:19:07 UTC 2018

Thanks Michiel,

This seems like a good idea to me - I think we've already
dual licensed all the Bio.trie / Bio.triefind files, so someone
could fork the code and release it standalone under the
BSD 3-clause license if they wanted to:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/pull/1658

For anyone unfamiliar with our deprecation process, see:

http://biopython.org/wiki/Deprecation_policy

Thanks,

Peter