[Biopython] Issues parsing sequences

Markus Piotrowski Markus.Piotrowski at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sat Jan 13 19:22:37 UTC 2018

Dear Fernanda,

 From you description it seems that you run Python from a command line
and then insert the code.
The '...' indicate an indented block. Your second line is a for loop
that ends with a ':', so the following lines will be indented (they are
the body of the for loop). You just have to hit 'ENTER' two times to
make Python clear that you are ready to execute the code block.
The execution will probably fail, if you don't have the file
"ls_orchid.fasta" in the same directory where you have started your
Python session.

Best, Markus