[Biopython] SciPy 2014 (July 6-12, Austin, Texas, USA)

Tiago Antao tra at popgen.net
Thu Jul 17 09:49:44 UTC 2014

On Wed, 16 Jul 2014 20:12:01 +0100
Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> wrote:

> In addition to the main Biopython materials, I wrote this:
> https://github.com/peterjc/biopython_workshop
>
> (I've been thinking of switching it to CC-BY if that helps)

I still have to finish porting the tutorial to ipython notebook. It is
mostly done, but with one or two things to be finalised.

In any case I think it would make sense to have some notebooks designed
as a workshop/tutorial meant for ipython notebook (as it is a
different learning environment - more rich in many ways).