[Biopython-dev] [Biopython] Presenter for Biopython Project Update talk at BOSC 2016?

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 4 10:42:53 UTC 2016

Thanks Christian,

That looks good to me - hopefully we'll get Biopython 1.67 out soon,
and then can tweak the abstract wording along with any revisions
requested by the BOSC reviewers.

(You could email the named potential co-authors directly to make
sure they see this - often people have mailing list emails auto-filtered
to sub-folders and read them less often.)

Peter