[Bioperl-l] EMBL file with space before quoted, multi-line qualifier value

Adam Sjøgren adsj at novozymes.com
Fri Apr 10 08:35:57 UTC 2015

Christopher writes:

> As long as this passes current tests I don’t have a problem with
> adding it in. I would suggest adding a simple test case for it; you
> could modify a current EMBL file in the data directory if needed for a
> test case, probably no need to add a new file.

None of the tests fail on my machine after adding the patch.

I have created a pull request, including a test, now:

 * https://github.com/bioperl/bioperl-live/pull/111

It looked cleaner to me to add the simple embl test file, than to add a
"bogus" feature to one of the existing files, but I can of course change
that, if that is preferred.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--