[Bioperl-l] bugtracker for Dist::Zilla::PluginBundle::BioPerl

Carnë Draug carandraug+dev at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 22:27:31 UTC 2013

On 15 March 2013 03:15, Carnë Draug <carandraug+dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 15 March 2013 02:41, Fields, Christopher J <cjfields at illinois.edu> wrote:

>>> Yes it is. But only the version 0.01.
>>
>> Yeah, we'll have to work on the update then.  The dependency curve for dzil isn't for the light-hearted, but I can't recommend it enough :)
>
> I think I got it working with the BioPerl bundle. It passes all tests.
> Now I was trying to set Pod::Weaver to write the feedback section
> automatically but might be better to set it up as pasrt of the BioPerl
> bundle.

I made a bunch of changes to the BioPerl bundle. I didn't touched the
podweaver part, I just wanted to get a feel of it first, as this was
new stuff to me. I replaced some of the code on the bundle with
plugins that have since been written, and renamed the options so that
they match the option names of the plugins being used.

I do believe that these options are an improvement but since it's a
lot of changes and behaves differently from the previous version, I
created a fork and a branch on my own repo. If no one opposes I will
push them to the main repo.

https://github.com/carandraug/dist-zilla-pluginbundle-bioperl/blob/purging/lib/Dist/Zilla/PluginBundle/BioPerl.pm

Carnë