[Bioperl-l] Converting blast+ output to gff (with gaps)

Scott Cain scott at scottcain.net
Wed Jan 2 21:32:16 UTC 2013

Hi Brian,

I was going to suggest the same thing--though that script is fairly
old, it's not as old as the blast2gff script in the GBrowse
distribution (which probably should be retired).  I believe it
supports GFF3, though I don't have any sample data with which to test
it to be sure.  I also don't know if it supports BLAST+ input--I
haven't kept up with SearchIO (on which search2gff.pl depends); will
it accept it?

Scott