[Bioperl-l] Taxa Id from blast report

shalu sharma sharmashalu.bio at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 17:05:47 UTC 2013

Hi,
    Thanks everyone for you inputs.
@Peter:
I got really excited when i saw that you can even get super kingdom, but
when i tried to test it i just got taxa ids but not the super kingdom. Do
you have any idea whats going wrong?
my command:
blastx  -query test.fas -db /db/ncbiblast/refseq/latest/refseq_protein
-max_target_seqs 1 -outfmt "6 staxids sskingdoms"

output:
246200    N/A
246200    N/A

Thanks