[Bioperl-l] Taxa Id from blast report

Smithies, Russell Russell.Smithies at agresearch.co.nz
Thu Apr 18 19:52:39 UTC 2013

I agree they have finally listened and added features requested by users but I've been suggesting they have a compressed output format available from eutils or genbank for years but have made no headway ;- (
What's so hard about gzip'ping the output? I'm sure it would go a long way toward solving all the problems we get with truncated replies from queries!!

--Russell