[Bioperl-l] error during installation

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Tue Jun 19 14:14:09 UTC 2012

This seems specifically like a clustalw problem (the error code is a giveaway).  What version of clustalw is this?  It should run with more recent versions.

Re: dpalign, is there something that module specifically does that other tools can't provide?   If it proves useful I would rather move it and all related tools into it's own distribution for separate release (so any bugs can be fixed more readily w/o relying on core changes).

chris