[Bioperl-l] error during installation

Du, Peng du at ibio.jp
Sun Jun 17 11:16:17 UTC 2012

Sorry for that, actually I am using it, but I forgot to paste the code
in which I invoked "pairwise_alignment" with dpAlign.
At the same time, I met another problem regarding "ClustalW". The
error message was"MSG ClustalW call align crashed -1". It might be
because of incorrect installation of BioPerl-run. But, I didn't
encounter any error message while installing it.

Thank all of you.

Peng

--

Peng Du
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Hokkaido University