[Bioperl-l] HOW TO PRINT SOME INFORMATION FROM A BLAST_OUTPUT.TXT FILE TO A NEW FASTA.TXT FILE

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Thu Jan 12 02:11:25 UTC 2012

Paulos,

I think it's almost the perfect definition of irony if, for instance, one states they are honest while trying to have others do their homework and pass off other's work as their own.

As for my (snarky) response, if you had done this on just about any other programming forum you would have had much worse.  Please see this well-known FAQ: