[Bioperl-l] HOW TO PRINT SOME INFORMATION FROM A BLAST_OUTPUT.TXT FILE TO A NEW FASTA.TXT FILE

Mark Aquino maquino at knome.com
Wed Jan 11 22:34:54 UTC 2012

Dear Paulos,

The bioperl mailing list is not a homework or perl tutorial list it's purpose is for the development of and issues concerning the use of the bioperl module.  If you need help with basic perl check www.perlmonks.org or better yet try to learn it on your own else you will end up unable to program anything on your own.

Sincerely,
Mark