[Bioperl-l] Inquiry on OrthoMCL

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Mon Jul 26 13:18:56 UTC 2010

Hi Benard,
Forwarding to the list for more help for you. You may want to look at the POD
for Bio::Tools::Run::WrapperBase::CommandExts (in the bioperl-live distribution)
in the section "DEVELOPER INTERFACE" for a tutorial on how to use this module to
create an OrthoMCL wrapper. This might be more technical than you want. Maybe a
dev on the list would be interested in creating a wrapper using CommandExts.
cheers, MAJ