[Bioperl-l] Perl Web Crawling

Roy Chaudhuri roy.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 15:24:44 UTC 2010

Hi Chirag,

This is not an appropriate mailing list for your question, it is
intended for discussion of the BioPerl toolkit, not generic
bioinformatics or Perl questions.

Also, before sending a question to any mailing list you should attempt
to answer it yourself. Did you try typing "Perl Web Crawling" into
Google? The top few hits look like they may be useful.

Cheers,
Roy.