[Bioperl-l] Coordinate converter?

Dave Messina David.Messina at sbc.su.se
Thu Jul 15 14:59:43 UTC 2010

> I've put my code example with comments here:
>
> http://bioperl.org/wiki/Module:Bio::Coordinate::Pair

Great, thanks. Much appreciated.

> One of the main reasons that I gave up editing the wiki is the very
> slow response time.

Yep, absolutely. We're aware of it and are trying to work out a solution. BioPerl is a volunteer project and our hosting space is donated.

> NETTAB 2010 - Workshop on biological wikis
> http://www.nettab.org/2010/

Ah, Naples...love that city.

If you see any other ways in which the BioPerl wiki can be improved, please contribute! Likewise, please let us know if you hear anything at the workshop relevant to BioPerl.

Dave