[Bioperl-l] Bio::Assembly::IO::bowtie circular dependency?

Dan Kortschak dan.kortschak at adelaide.edu.au
Tue Feb 9 22:58:45 UTC 2010

Given the general utility of samtools, I'd go with that approach. But in
the meantime, I've added a SKIP to the bowtie tests so that they depend
on B:T:R:Samtools and the samtools executable in addition to B:DB:Sam
(as they were previously piggy backing on with the B:A:IO:sam).

BTW MAJ, there are a number of useless void arrays in the sam tests and
test failures from, I think, having the wrong expectations of the
results from B:DB:Sam. I left them when I was doing the bowtie tests as
I wasn't sure exactly what you were getting - the results seem correct
to me, but what do I know :)

This should probably be in guts, so if we continue this can we jump over
there?

cheers
Dan