[Bioperl-l] getting DNA sequence for exon features from GFF

kanmani radha kanmaninradha at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 22:04:20 UTC 2010

HI, I made some progress since then....
- Installing  Bio::DB::DBI::mysql needed Biosql.

- Downloaded and installed biosql follow the instruction as given in their
INSTALL file
- Created biosql db in my mysql server
- loaded schema using script from biosql

- installed DBI
- Now, I have problem with DBD::mysql. That reminds me couple years back i
had to struggle installing this driver on another machine. I thought i ask
around this time.

It fails with a bunch of error messages.....the first of it being....
dbdimp.h:22:49 error: mysql.h no such filer or directory

But, My mysql installation has header file in
"/usr/include/mysql3/mysql/mysql.h". Can anyone suggest how to move forward
from that.....

thanks,
Kanmani