[Bioperl-l] Bioperl_scripts

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Wed Jun 24 20:57:51 UTC 2009

On Jun 24, 2009, at 12:11 PM, Bernd Web wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The bioperl scripts section at
> http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Bioperl_scripts is really handy for short
> examples.
> However, it quite a number of scripts cannot be found anymore and
> return errors:
>
> For example for the first link (scripts/install_bioperl_scripts.pl)
> Filesystem has no item: File not found: revision 15800, path
> '/bioperl-live/trunk/scripts/install_bioperl_scripts.pl' at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/SVN/Web/action.pm line 245
>
> Also all scripts in the Bio::Graphics section cannot be found.
> Is the http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/Bioperl_scripts page still
> supported?
>
> Regards,
> Bernd

Re: Bio::Graphics, all modules and related scripts have been moved to
a separate repo and CPAN release (latest):

http://search.cpan.org/~lds/Bio-Graphics-1.96/

Beyond that I would consider all scripts and the wiki page supported.
It's best to file this to bugzilla as a documentation issue so we fix
it and don't about forget it amongst the flurry of email.