[Bioperl-l] Bio::Moose is now....

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Sat Aug 1 02:22:17 UTC 2009

I think, before any CPAN release, I want to nip the monolith in the
bud.  Just have Meta/Root and simple interfaces (roles) describing
classes in Biome, actual implementations or other additions going into
BiomeX::*.  The current Biome::Location/Annotation/etc would
eventually be moved into their own BiomeX repos.  Bundle with
Task::Biome (maybe add some automated bundling options).  Sound
familiar?

I'll try to get a ROADMAP up next week.

chris