[Bioperl-l] Need some bioperl-run tests

Martin Senger martin.senger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 01:20:13 UTC 2009

> I have also noticed that Pise.t and AnalysisFactory_soap.t tests are
> failing.  I have updated the tests so they run to completion, but (if
> possible) I need some indication whether these web services are still
> available

The AnalysisFactory_soap could be used to access various tools - but the
primary target was EMBOSS tools running at EBI. The software providing them
at EBI - the Soaplab wrapper - went to its second version (Soaplab2), and
even though it is still possible to provide backward compatible services, I
am not sure that these old (Soaplab1) services are still maintained at EBI
(I am cc-ing this to Mahmut who would be the best person to know).

Martin

--
Martin Senger
email: martin.senger at gmail.com,m.senger at cgiar.org