[Bioperl-l] Problems with Bioperl-ext package on WinVista?

Chris Fields cjfields at illinois.edu
Mon Aug 17 21:22:00 UTC 2009

Still seeing that odd warning popping up:

cjfields4:Bio-Tools-HMM cjfields$ ./Build test --verbose
t/001_basics.t .. Argument "FL" isn't numeric in numeric lt (<) at /
Users/cjfields/bioperl/Bio-Tools-HMM/blib/lib/Bio/Tools/HMM.pm line 185.

Have you tried using Yee Man's original Makefile.PL to see if it works
better?  There appear to be some differences in the compilation,
including a linking warning popping up.

chris