[Bioperl-l] Bio::Assembly tests failing

Florent Angly florent.angly at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 20:53:27 UTC 2008

Hi Chris,

I didn't realize that there were Bio::Assembly related tests outside of
the t/Assembly.t file. The story is that I changed the ACE parser so
that it only gets its information from the ACE file (including
singlets). This was not the case before, so it broke the old, not
updated t/singlet.t tests. So what I did is to update and move the tests
that t/singlet.t did to t/Assembly.t and removed t/singlet.t. All the
Bio::Assembly tests should pass now.
Cheers,

Florent