[Bioperl-l] bioperl: cannot run emboss programs using bioperl on windows

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 1 14:54:09 UTC 2007

This worked for me previously when I tested with WinXP on my old
machine using EMBOSS v5:

ftp://emboss.open-bio.org/pub/EMBOSS/windows

I haven't tried it with EMBOSSWin (latest is v 2.7); it's probably
better to use the latest EMBOSS version anyway so I suggest trying
the version in the above link.  I'll test it again today and let you
know what I find.

chris