[Bioperl-l] SVN and ...Re: Perltidy

Mark Johnson johnsonm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 18:46:24 UTC 2007

    If there was a default/standard/consensus bioperl perltidy config
file, I would probably use it prior to checkin, on my own, so I could
code in my schizophrenic style without worrying about starting any
format wars.  When I'm fixing or enhancing somebody else's code, I
always try and adapt to whatever style they used, even if it grates on
my nerves.  I'd love to not have to worry about that with Bioperl.  Of
course, nobody will every agree on a standard, so it's probably a moot
point.  8)