[Bioperl-l] SVN and ...Re: Perltidy

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 14 18:32:41 UTC 2007

To chip in on this, I only use perltidy when I need to clean bioperl
code up for debugging (particularly if blocks are hard to see) and
just use the defaults.  I agree it would be nice to have everything
tidied up but it'll definitely need to be a consensus config file.

About svn, I like the idea of eventually migrating to using it over
CVS (I think BioPython and BioJava have plans to but I'm not sure)
but I don't really know enough to say how feasible/difficult the
migration path would be.  Anyone know?

chris