[Bioperl-l] Perl 3D OpenGL

Grafman Productions grafman at graphcomp.com
Sun Jul 29 21:08:04 UTC 2007

If this posting is inappropriate, please let me know - my apologies.

I recently came across an article on BioPerl, and it occurred to me that
there might be some need for 3D rendering within your BioPerl project.

I released a number of new/updated Perl OpenGL (POGL) modules this year,
along with benchmarks that demonstrate that it performs comparably to C.

If there's a need for 3D features within BioPerl, and if I can be of any
assistance in helping to add such features, I would enjoy the opportunity.