[Bioperl-l] Generalized _setparams proposal

Sendu Bala bix at sendu.me.uk
Wed Jan 10 16:23:33 UTC 2007

Chris Fields wrote:
> Sendu,
>
> Looks great to me!  As with your former proposed Bio::Root::RootI method,
> would you switch run modules over to using this, or leave them be?

I'd like to see all (or at least most) run modules moved over to being
based on WrapperBase and taking advantage of this proposal and the other
one. The only question is if I can find the time; its no priority: it
would just be 'nice'. Certainly I'd encourage new run-wrappers to be
written with these things in mind though.