[Bioperl-l] [Root-l] Intermittent MySQL problems on BioPerl wiki

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Thu Nov 30 19:25:16 UTC 2006

Reports like this need to go to support at helpdesk.open-bio.org so that
they enter our RT helpdesk queue --  the main reason is that
sometimes emails to the root-l at open-bio.org administrators mailing
list can get lost in the shuffle.

I am going to bounce this message into RT and will restart mysql on
the portal box. This is probably something we should be doing anyway
to free up memory -- the wikis in particular seem to be pretty hard
on mysql and free memory.

-Chris