[Bioperl-l] [Root-l] Intermittent MySQL problems on BioPerl wiki

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra arareko at campus.iztacala.unam.mx
Fri Dec 1 00:56:02 UTC 2006

Chris & Chris,

I've run the maintenance scripts for MediaWiki (just in case they
weren't run in the upgrade to 1.8.2), restarted Apache (with no
significant changes on website response), then rebooted the machine
(seems like MySQL restart didn't do the trick) and apparently its
behaving much better. Please check if the reported error still happens.

Regards,
Mauricio.