[Bioperl-l] nt frequencies at 4 fold degenerate sites

Nathan S. Haigh n.haigh at sheffield.ac.uk
Thu Apr 6 14:28:45 UTC 2006

A colleague would like to calculate the nt frequencies of 4 fold degenerate
sites of coding regions in a GenBank file. Does anyone know if there might
ba a script that can do this, or something similar that I might be able to
rip apart in order to do accomplish this? Any pointers to particular modules
that I might find useful for doing this would be good - I've been told not
to spend too much time on this.

Cheers

Nathan

----------------------------------

Nathan S. Haigh

Bioinformatics PostDoctoral Research Associate

Room B2 211

Department of Animal and Plant Sciences

University of Sheffield

Western Bank

Sheffield

S10 2TN

Tel: +44 (0)114 22 20112

Mob: +44 (0)7742 533 569

Fax: +44 (0)114 22 20002

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0614-0, 03/04/2006
Tested on: 06/04/2006 15:28:43