[Bioperl-l] biosql-schema CVS problems

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 4 15:08:32 UTC 2006

No problem (I can just download the tarball, I don't need r/w permissions
for the schema).  I didn't have an issue when checking out from the old cvs
server; it's been a while so I may be wrong.  Looks like Chris D. figured it
out though.  Thanks!

Chris (F.)

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab