[Bioperl-l] biosql-schema CVS problems

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at duke.edu
Tue Apr 4 15:01:44 UTC 2006

It is a symlink to /home/repository/biosql because this is a shared
project, but you need to be in the biosql group though to checkout
with read+write permissions.

An email to the helpdesk will get this straightened out.

We'll have to think more about how we want to handle this in the
future in terms of granting permissions to the schema for r/w.

-jason