[Bioperl-l] Issue with Bio::SearchIO::psl (was: Bioperl bug 1977)

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Sat Apr 1 06:54:45 UTC 2006

Albert,

I had no problems with this on Mac OS X (I'm running from 10.4.5,
perl 5.8.6).  I noticed that several fixes were made in the last 6
months that would potentially fix this issue, including two which
involve newlines (that is what seems to be hanging things up here).
Have you tried a full bioperl-live install to see if that fixes it?

computer:~/searchio_test cjfields$ perl psl.pl
/usr/local/blat/db/hg17/hg17.2bit:chr5
     100.00
/usr/local/blat/db/hg17/hg17.2bit:chr21
     90.00