[Bioperl-l] Re: Best method for downloading 100 sequences

James Wasmuth james.wasmuth at ed.ac.uk
Fri Sep 2 14:46:13 EDT 2005

 From past experience the lovely people at EMBL only get cross and hunt
you down if you do it for thousands of sequences.

james

--
"The best model of a cat is another cat or,
	 better, the cat itself"

Blaxter Nematode Genomics Group   |
Institute of Evolutionary Biology |
Ashworth Laboratories, KB         | tel: +44 131 650 7403
University of Edinburgh           | web: www.nematodes.org/~james
Edinburgh                         |
EH9 3JT                           |
UK                                |