[Bioperl-l] Re: Best method for downloading 100 sequences

Mauricio Herrera Cuadra arareko at campus.iztacala.unam.mx
Fri Sep 2 14:12:40 EDT 2005

Hi Amir,

I've done it before by using a loop without sleep() for the EMBL-Bank
and it works fine. I use an input file with all the sequence ID's
organized by gene/allele name so all the downloaded files get into
corresponding directories. I can send you the code if you want to adjust
it to your needs.

Regards,
Mauricio.

http://cgr.harvard.edu/cbg/scriptome/Tools/Fetch.html#fetch_a_sequence_from_

--
MAURICIO HERRERA CUADRA
arareko at campus.iztacala.unam.mx
Laboratorio de Genética
Unidad de Morfofisiología y Función
Facultad de Estudios Superiores Iztacala, UNAM