[Bioperl-l] Entrez Gene ASN

Stefan Kirov skirov at utk.edu
Fri Mar 11 13:36:29 EST 2005

>Hi Stefan,
>
>from the work I have done on this issue it would seem that your suggestion is quite promising. Let me know if you need some help on this.

I will definitely need some as right now I am just extracting data that
I need for my own project. Therefore some help wold be nice with respect
to the boring task of deciding where some data should go and how exactly
to capture it.

> How is the performance that you are seeing to date?

Hard to tell as I am not parsing everything. Rough estimate is few
seconds and I doubt it will grow significantly.

>best,
>Peter

Stefan