[Bioperl-l] single NHX treefile from two phylip files

W.Kenworthy W.Kenworthy at murdoch.edu.au
Fri Apr 8 02:24:08 EDT 2005

Hi, I am trying to create a single NHX treefile from two phylip files
(one distance and one with bootstrap values) to view with ATV.  Is there
anything in BioPerl that would help?  My initial look at the tree
modules doesn't look promising.

How do others add BS values to their graphics (is there another/better
way)? I am aware that there are some questions on the validity of doing
this, but it is useful none the less.  Now that I am working with larger
trees more often, hand editing NH files into a combination NHX is
becoming a pain!

BillK

--
William Kenworthy
  Centre for Bioinformatics and Biological Computing (CBBC)
    W.Kenworthy at murdoch.edu.au
    +61 (0)8 9360 6856
    Mob: 0419 929 646