[Bioperl-l] Blast Connection Error

Madeleine Lemieux mlemieux at bioinfo.ca
Thu Apr 7 13:54:29 EDT 2005

I tried exactly the same query as you described both using
RemoteBlast.pm and from the NCBI website and got the same response from
both: no significant alignments. I did *not* get the connection error
you reported.

I'm not sure what you mean by "interval time". Maybe that's the
problem? Or maybe it was a temporary connection problem.
Madeleine