[Bioperl-l] Using primer3

Rob Edwards redwards at utmem.edu
Wed Jul 9 00:15:55 EDT 2003

The latest version of this is in http://www.salmonella.org/bioperl/nucleotide_analyses.tgz and has some minor fixes from the earlier versions.

Also included are several other modules that Heikki has been improving. I don't know if Heikki has changed anything in Run::Primer3, but I suspect so!

If so - I'd include that module. If not - go for it.

Mike, if you just want to get Primer3 running, this will do it for you, and there is an example script that will let you fill in any options that you need. You'll just need to install these manually.

Rob