[Bioperl-l] Bio::Ontology overhaul

Paul Edlefsen pedlefsen at systemsbiology.org
Wed Feb 26 18:00:37 EST 2003

I see now that I'd misread your email.  It is OntologyI that will get a
unique 'name' and an arbitrary 'identifier', not TermI.

Regardless of whether <whatever>IdentifiableI is ever adopted, it seems
that some consistency is worth striving for.  It's really not a big deal
if it's hard to change, but since you are soliciting comments, my
comment is to wonder why we would have TermI's identifier be unique and
OntologyI's identifier be arbitrary, when OntologyI's name is unique.

:Paul

--
Paul T. Edlefsen  Software Engineer
Email: paul at systemsbiology.org