[Bioperl-l] Remote BLAST and BLAST Word Size

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.mc.duke.edu
Sun Feb 16 23:54:17 EST 2003

I think you can do it with:
(make sure you use a sensible size depending on if you are using BLASTN or
BLASTP)

$Bio::Tools::Run::RemoteBlast::HEADER{'WORD_SIZE'} =12;

But as always - if you want it to be faster, consider running BLAST
locally on your own system. You position in the NCBI queue is inversely
proportional  to the number of jobs you have submitted...