[Bioperl-l] [bioperl-l-bounces@portal.open-bio.org: Your message to Bioperl-l awaits moderator approval]

Andreas Bernauer andreas.bernauer at gmx.de
Wed Dec 17 18:08:44 EST 2003

Hi,

I know that we all don't want to receive spam through mailing lists,
but can anybody tell me why every single message I send to the mailing
list must be approved by the moderator although I have already signed
up for the list?

I always get a bounce like this one:

----- Forwarded message from bioperl-l-bounces at portal.open-bio.org -----