[Bioperl-l] AUTHORS

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki at nildram.co.uk
Thu Dec 18 04:40:37 EST 2003

Most of you might be there already, but please check and add any comments
about your contributions. There is a new script maintenance/authors.pl that
I've used to go find authors and contributors from module documentation and
then add into the AUTHORS file.

Also, if you know that you've used multiple email addresses and want to unify
them, you can modify the email synonym list  within the script to see where
those synonymes have been used.

	-Heikki