[Bioperl-l] Bioperl parser for PolyPhred?

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Mon Dec 8 17:57:58 EST 2003

Yee Man -

AFAIK no one has written one so you will probably have to roll your own.

We would be delighted to have you contribute it to Bioperl.

You might also look at PolyBayes as another potential automated SNP
calling system that Gabor Marth, Ian Korf and others worked on which uses
phred/phrap as part of the system.
 http://www.genome.wustl.edu/groups/informatics/software/polybayes/

-jason