[Bioperl-l] Bioperl parser for PolyPhred?

Yee Man Chan ymc at paxil.stanford.edu
Mon Dec 8 16:37:55 EST 2003

Thanks for your reply, Chris. I am aware of this phrap module. However, it
only parses phred output but not polyphred output. Phred is a base calling
program whereas PolyPhred is a SNP identification program. They are quite
different in terms of purposes. However, they do share very similar
structure in terms of output. If there is not such a module, maybe I can
write one and contribute it back to bioperl.

Regards,
Yee Man