[Bioperl-l] RNA fold

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Fri Dec 5 17:56:30 EST 2003

RNAFold is a nice freely available library for this (ViennaRNA fold) and
there is a perl interface to it as well so you don't have to write any
parsers you can get the data out from the structures.  I found it very
easy to use and you can link c or perl code against the libraries it
provides.

There is no specific integration with Bioperl however.

-jason