[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::Seg: zero documentation

Elia Stupka elia@fugu-sg.org
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 10:34:28 +0800 (SGT)

> Seg.pm and Tmhmm.pm both have literally zero lines of documentation or
> comment, it looks like they've been stripped of comments. Also, there
> are no tests. At least Tmhmm.pm provides parameters to
> SeqFeature::Generic which are unsupported. Neither of the modules has
> been announced on the list.

Hilmar, Bala works in my team, we need modules to go in for others to
co-work, code-review, etc. I assume that main trunk is for development and
that we don't have to worry about using CVS. If active development is
precluded we will need to use our own CVS repository to do any work, and
then commit, which seems a bit crazy... I can assure you that these
modules have a small development cycle (they are just parsers,etc) of
about 2 weeks max, and then finish off documented, tested, and reviewed.

Elia

* http://www.fugu-sg.org/~elia *
* tel:    +65 6874 1467        *
* mobile: +65 9030 7613        *