[Bioperl-l] Blast stuff

Elia Stupka elia@fugu-sg.org
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 09:46:28 +0800 (SGT)

>   Elia/Catherine - what are your plans for bioperl-run - can one of
> you take charge of regression testing against the slowly solidyfying
> core and make a branch and tar file when the time comes.

We can run tests and make a tar file, we can put a branch in if you want
though I don't see bioperl-run as something that needs branching. At the
moment all that happens is that more and more programs are added, with no
major change in design, compatibility,etc. so if anything we can put a tag
when we make the tarball for the sake of it.

Elia

* http://www.fugu-sg.org/~elia *
* tel:    +65 6874 1467        *
* mobile: +65 9030 7613        *